2020 PRICING STRUCTURE
2020 CLASS FEES
Payment of classes is based on a term fee and the amount of classes students do per week.
These fees apply per student and NOT per family.
The following classes are not included in class packages above and will be charged separately each term.
READY SET DANCE & READY SET BALLET
In 2020, discounts are available for families with two or more enrolled siblings.
Families with two siblings registered for classes will receive a 10% discount per term on the fees of the student enrolled in the fewest number of classes. Families with three siblings registered for classes will receive a 15% discount per term on the fees of the student enrolled in the fewest number of classes. To remain eligible for these discounts, fees payments must remain up-to-date.
2020 CONCERT PACKAGE
In 2020, we are introducing a Concert Package. ALL students participating in the 2020 concert will have $80 added to their Term 4 fees which covers all extra rehearsals, a commemorative t-shirt (with full student listing), participation medal and a professionally-filmed downloadable copy of the show. Families with more than one student will be charged $80 for the first student and $35 per subsequent student. Families on direct debits are able to pay this fee over 10 weeks in Term 4. NB. This fee DOES NOT include any costumes.
2020 REGISTRATION FEE
ALL registrations are subject to a 2020 Registration Fee of $45. A $10 discount applies to registrations received on or before 31 Dec 2019. This annual fee covers non-tuition essentials such as insurance, music licenses, studio communication and administration. Use the promo code 20EARLY at the checkout stage of online registration to claim this discount on or before 31 Dec 2019.
ALL 2020 registrations received on or before January 18 will receive a Registration Pack including a limited edition CJSDA drink bottle, headphones, CJSDA 2020 bumper sticker and a hard copy Student Handbook.
2020 FEES POLICY
NB. This is a summary of our 2020 Policy. To view our full policies, please click here.
Please read and agree to the full policy before registering.
1. ALL registrations are subject to our 2020 Registration Fee of $45. A $10 discount applies to registrations received on or before 31 Dec 2019.
2. In 2020 we are offering two payment terms. No other terms or cycles accepted
i. Weekly direct debits. If choosing this option you are signing up to pay the nominated amount for 10 consecutive weeks from the first week of each term. Debits will pause once your term fees are paid off and will restart in the first week of the following term unless four weeks written notice is provided. Service provided by EziDebit. You can sign up to this service via the link provided by CJSDA in your registration confirmation email. Full terms and conditions can be viewed at www.cjsda.com.au/studio-policies and on your registration form.
ii. Full term fees paid up-front by the first day of each term.
3. If students have not signed up for direct debit AND fees are not paid up-front by the first day of each term, students WILL NOT be admitted to class. NO exceptions.
4. If paying term fees up-front, payment can be made by cash, card, EFT transfer or through our Parent Portal via credit card or PayPal.
5. Four weeks notice in writing MUST be given if discontinuing any class/es.
6. There are NO REFUNDS on any missed lessons. If students miss a lesson they may make it up by attending another class (any style) at their level within the term.
7. CJSDA offers a money back guarantee on all weekly classes within the first week. No refunds beyond the first week.
8. New students starting the term prior to Week 3 will be charged full term fees, those starting from Week 3 and beyond will be charged on a pro-rated basis for the remainder of the term.
9. A student with an illness/injury requiring them to miss more than 4 weeks of classes can apply for a credit to their fees with a medical certificate. He/she must obtain a written medical clearance to restart classes.
10. Private lessons will be charged at $30 per 30 minutes or $50 per 45-minute class and can be booked through our Parent Portal.
11. Private lessons are NOT eligible for direct debit and MUST be paid in full at the time of the lesson by cash or card.
12. 24 hours notice MUST be given if a Private Lesson needs to be cancelled or the full lesson fee will be charged to your account.